Energy generated by solar panels individually can be difficult to track and record. Even if meters are affixed along with the solar panels, the data acquisition of independent panels is a challenging manual task. Along with the solar panel efficiency, the inverter efficiency is of crucial importance in the energy generation. Energy data acquisition is vital for recording the efficiency of various elements.
The energy produced in the process of solar farming is directly sold to other companies at relatively cheaper rates as compared to the DISCOM. With a vast number of clients, it can be quite challenging to monitor the energy 'Demand and Supply' provided to the consumers even with energy meters in action. Keeping the records and organizing the reports can be made more coherent. Along with this, an energy generation forecast can be of vital importance in managing and tracking the 'Demand and Supply'.
Bill reconciliation and 'M & V' are important attributes of energy efficient practices. Without a proper energy data report, it is challenging to validate the energy bills.
Demand, supply & distribution monitoring of energy produced by solar farms
For energy monitoring practices, it can be quite a handful for the system maintenance person to measure energy data or every meter manually. For such circumstances, it is of vital importance to have an energy management system. An energy management system (EMS) can provide metering, submetering and monitoring functions that allow facility managers to gather data that allows them to make more informed decisions about energy use.
marc is a very effective solution as it is an energy management system; which focuses on advantageous practices of accurate data acquisition, energy monitoring, and platform independent data analysis. marc has the precision of the alarming system in the form of emails if any working conditions are excessive.
Along with reduction in energy costs, improved environment conditions is an additional benefit
- Accurate energy monitoring, real-time energy consumption
- Granular in-depth review of facility energy data
- Better information to make decisions that can help optimize energy performance
- Ability to record actual energy usage (no estimates)
- Comparison of usage across similar facilities over time
- Ability to identify and eliminate wasted energy
- Fewer electricity shortages
- Primary fuel savings
- Reduced or deferred capital expenditures for power plant construction
- Enhanced efficiency of electric utility service
- Improving the environmental conditions
Monitor Solar generation along with the utility.